An App Admin user has the ability to update a user's account in any case the user will be transferring to a different property (store, location, facility, etc.). In order to do so, sign in as an Admin in the WebApp and complete the following steps:
1. Check if the account does not have any completed inspection from the old store. You can do this by clicking on User Groups tab and then look for the agent's name. You will know if there was an inspection made because you will get an error message ''This user is currently linked to Open and/or Done inspections. Deleting this user is not permitted'' once you click on the bin icon on the rightmost part of the page.
2. If there are completed inspections or you get such message, just set the agent's account to Archived (as you might notice, there is a drop-down box, having an option to set an account as Archived or Active) so that the agent will only see the new store location and not having multiple locations/preventing confusion when doing their line check. Hit on Save button for the changes to take effect.
3. Add the agent's account to the new store number/location this time by clicking again the User group tab and entering the new store number/location. Once done, enter the agent's username/email.
4. Hit on Save to make the changes.
5. For the changes to take effect on the agent's end, he/she needs to tap on Synchronize (cloud icon on the upper left or simply log out and log back in). Once an agent starts her/his inspection, the new store location will now reflect on her/his end.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.