Let’s clear those confusions you have with these CoInspect terminologies:
- Newsfeed - visualizes inspection activities in real-time. You will be able to see the different CoInspect-related activities taking place across your stores.
- Shortcut buttons - are those buttons at the top of the screen. It allows you to start an inspection with just one click.
- Counter - the number that is showing under NEW, OPEN, and DONE column. As you might have noticed, the numbers are changing every time there is a new or pending inspection, and even after submitting your inspection.
New column shows any inspection that is still open and is left unanswered. Once an answered has been made, it’ll be now under the OPEN column.
Open column shows your ongoing inspection. You can resume any inspection assignments that you started but did not mark as completed.
Done column shows your completed inspections in which you can review and send via email.
- Slider Menu - The 3 white lines on the upper right of the app. This is where you can see options that you can do within the app such as starting new inspection, reviewing past inspections, synchronizing inspections, search functions, app settings, and signing out from the app.
- Cloud Icon – located on the upper left part of the app or through Settings. This is to synchronize or back up/save your data in the middle of an inspection.
- Avatar - the icon or figure representing your profile in CoInspect. You can change your avatar through app’s Settings.