Here’s a scenario, say for example the question is “Is the Walk-in at the proper temp?” If the user will answer “No”, a follow-up question will be triggered. If the answer is “Yes”, then it will proceed to the next question.
To set up the trigger question follow these steps:
1. Open the editor of the desired checklist
2. Navigate to the right-hand side and select the plus icon next to the question to add a sub-question to the main question
3. Go to Requirements tab to set the trigger parameters
4. Select the trigger question (main question) from the dropdown menu
5. Finally, select the answer option that will trigger the follow-up question (In this example, it’s “No”)
6. Click Save. Your conditional question is now ready
Repeat these steps to add more questions. Once you are done adding all the questions, click the overall Save button (upper part) and then the checklist will be updated on the server.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.