This section will show you how to update a user's account such as permission, username, password, or email address. In order to do so:
1. Navigate to the Users tab on the left-hand side then use the search bar to locate the account that needs to be worked on.
2. Click on the account, and scroll to the bottom where it says Login Password. This is where you can enter their new password. You will need to verify their password by typing it in a second time then select Save.
- The password must be at least 6 characters long.
- The password must contain at least one uppercase letter.
- The password must contain at least one number.
- The password must contain at least one special character.
3. You can also update other fields such as the permission, username, or even email address.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.