This article shows you how to enable/activate or disable a user's account. To do so:
1. Navigate to the Users tab and locate the specific account
2. Scroll down to user status. In this example, the user is enabled.
- Blue - active/enabled
- Gray - disable
3. To disable, go to the right-hand toggle and change from blue to gray.
Now, this user is disabled and they will no longer have access to their account. Please note that all users who have had no activity for over 90 days are automatically disabled.
4. To re-enable the account, simply toggle the button from gray to blue.
5. Hit Save for the changes to take effect.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.