1. Navigate to the Checklists tab
2. Locate the inspection via the categories or use the search bar to find that specific checklist quickly
3. Click the checklist and scroll down to where it says Delete
Note: If this inspection has been used at all on the mobile side, you will not be able to delete it as there is data associated with it. In this case, you will need to archive the checklist within the user group.
For further information on how to do this, please see our Archiving a Checklist, User, or Property
4. If there's no data associated with the checklist, go ahead and select Delete
5. Confirm by selecting Yes.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com.